[offer] CCDE Written V3 Questions

CiscoCisco

4 hours ago, CiscoCisco said:

image.png.2194455c69421217139f0f6e83a372e6.png

This one seems a bit tricky to me 😀

I would choose D and E just because project time frame is never part of the design, and monitoring capabilities and staff experience is usually part of the project, but never part of the network design.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:52 PM, CiscoCisco said:

image.png.2194455c69421217139f0f6e83a372e6.png

B, C and E are correct

Source: Top-Down Network Design, 2nd edition. ...Business goals include the capability to run network applications to meet corporate business objectives, and the need to work within business constraints, such as budgets, limited networking personnel, and tight timeframes...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toretto said:

B, C and E are correct

Source: Top-Down Network Design, 2nd edition. ...Business goals include the capability to run network applications to meet corporate business objectives, and the need to work within business constraints, such as budgets, limited networking personnel, and tight timeframes...

toretto, the question was about design contrains and not business constrains.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, raptoriks said:

toretto, the question was about design contrains and not business constrains.

@raptoriks, business and design constraints are mutually related. Both must align to be able to succeed.

Please, give us your options so we can compare. As you said, it's a tricky question, so... give us some light about it.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, from "the art of network architecture:Business driven design (chaptert 1 ) i can see the following :

You will want to evaluate the current state of the network. Depending on how familiar you are already with the environment, this might be as exhaustive as a complete assessment, or it might simply entail sitting back and taking a bird’s-eye view of the network. You may already have a good idea of which portions of the network will need changing; if so, concentrate on those. But don’t forget to gather information about all parts of the network that might be affected by a changing design or a new application.

In your evaluation, be sure to include three things:

Profile of the current network

Profile of the current support staff

Profile of the current network management, monitoring, and support methods

It obviously makes sense to look at the network, but you might be wondering why you should bother to examine support staff and the network monitoring. The answer is that these may have an impact on the new network design. You may need to tailor network design to the company’s ability to support it. You may need to recommend changes or additions to the current staff, or training for them. More than likely you will need to recommend changes or additions to the network management tools or processes. People have been trying to perfect network management for as long as there have been networks, yet there is almost always room for improvement.

So i  would say A,C.Happy to have any feedback.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darkuser said:

Hi Guys, from "the art of network architecture:Business driven design (chaptert 1 ) i can see the following :

You will want to evaluate the current state of the network. Depending on how familiar you are already with the environment, this might be as exhaustive as a complete assessment, or it might simply entail sitting back and taking a bird’s-eye view of the network. You may already have a good idea of which portions of the network will need changing; if so, concentrate on those. But don’t forget to gather information about all parts of the network that might be affected by a changing design or a new application.

In your evaluation, be sure to include three things:

Profile of the current network

Profile of the current support staff

Profile of the current network management, monitoring, and support methods

It obviously makes sense to look at the network, but you might be wondering why you should bother to examine support staff and the network monitoring. The answer is that these may have an impact on the new network design. You may need to tailor network design to the company’s ability to support it. You may need to recommend changes or additions to the current staff, or training for them. More than likely you will need to recommend changes or additions to the network management tools or processes. People have been trying to perfect network management for as long as there have been networks, yet there is almost always room for improvement.

So i  would say A,C.Happy to have any feedback.

Yes. I agree after re-reading @raptoriks. If I would need to select two options, I would select A and C (D for three valid answers).

As @raptorikssaid, design constraints, not business constraints. If you delete the business related ones, the ones left should be the valid ones. 

Great.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, simpson said:

Is there any chance to get whole file? Wanna try written soon. Please let me know.

If it would be so easy

Not sure there is whole file, or at least who has it, will not share it

I do have booked my written too, and so far in this forum I found only 9 questions from v3 (3 from chineese dumps and hopefully another 6 shared by toretto)

Still checking some old dumps and reading things that are not 100% clear.

For the rest of the technologies that are added to the curriculum, hope work experience will help a bit 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, raptoriks said:

If it would be so easy

Not sure there is whole file, or at least who has it, will not share it

I do have booked my written too, and so far in this forum I found only 9 questions from v3 (3 from chineese dumps and hopefully another 6 shared by toretto)

Still checking some old dumps and reading things that are not 100% clear.

For the rest of the technologies that are added to the curriculum, hope work experience will help a bit 😁

forget to find dumps, the questions change quickly. 

I've booked the written too and try to have a deep review on key design concept, some topics are fully covered some else less. 

But from this 9 questions the exam seems very tricky.

So, let's work on it jointly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

synhack, I agree.

But always all cisco exams were tricky.

This is why in general I don't like them. 

Is one thing when there are prety clear questions to see if you know or not, but when they try to catch you on purpose on the questions where just one symbol in the question completelly changes the response, this is another side of the Cisco exams.

This is why they want to keep the low rate of passing the exam and increase it's weight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2