Experencie some bugs

Hi,
I posted just 1 topic, and send me 4 topics, like a form of spam, I don't know if it is from my low connection, but that's normal, and I had the warning "Something went wrong!" on the website.
Sorry for the "Spam" I hope if u can delete the 3 other post it's on other certification offer and request

Thanks!

• Moderators

Yes we are aware of the issue and working on the same. Switching to vps hosting soon as we are increasing and few upgrades are pending will complete all in this week. Keep posting you guys don’t stop your work will be appreciable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, Glavin said:

Yes we are aware of the issue and working on the same. Switching to vps hosting soon as we are increasing and few upgrades are pending will complete all in this week. Keep posting you guys don’t stop your work will be appreciable. 

I glavin, sorry to bother again, but the same bug it's happening again, some comments are getting duplicated, is there a way of fixing?
Thanks!

• Moderators

We cant see any such issue from any other user but we can see upgrade is available so we will do it shortly again suggestion is that when you post any topic click on once to submit button. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Glavin said:

We cant see any such issue from any other user but we can see upgrade is available so we will do it shortly again suggestion is that when you post any topic click on once to submit button. 

Thank you, I think is that, because when I post it and the browser was loading, I click again and then submitted twice so, I think that's the problem!
Again problem with the user, not with the server! :classic_laugh:
Thanks!